Events by L got the pleasure of attending the 2014/2014 Chicago Style Weddings Magazine release party this week at Chicago’s National Hellenic Museum.
It was a beautiful night for such an event and we got to sip on some beautiful cocktails made by Limelight Catering as we enjoyed the wonderful flamenco and Spanish guitar music being played by the Salcedo Group.
If you haven’t already gotten your copy of the issue here are some of the amazing features you’ll find in this year’s magazine:
- 14 Real ChicagoStyle Weddings
- A list of local ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner venues broken down by location
- 12-Month Planning Countdown
- Six Wed Essentials inspiration pages
- Two amazing fashion shoots
- Our Designers’ Challenge featuring four local wedding designers
- Stories about how to incorporate the glamour of past eras into your big day
- How to plan the perfect “He Put a Ring on It!” Bash!
- Finding your No-Stress Wedding Dress
- Using social media to get on the same page as your vendors
- And so much more!
Check it out and let us know how much you LOVE it!