- 100g milk chocolate, melted
- 1 bag Milky Way bars (you will need 24)
- 1 box Tiny Teddy biscuits, honey flavour
- 1 bag Smarties (340g)
- Set out a tray or serving plate for the Teddies.
- Sort the Smarties into colours and cut 12 Smarties in half with a sharp knife to use for steering wheels (keep in mind steering wheel colours need to match with wheel colours).
- Remove the wrappers from the Milky Way bars.
- Cut 24 Tiny Teddies in half at the belly button using a sharp knife.
- Place the melted chocolate into a re-sealable bag and snip a tiny corner off. Squeeze out a few drops of chocolate to glue 4 Smarties ‘wheels’ on each car then place on the serving tray.
- Place a few drops of chocolate on the top of each ‘car’ and sit the Teddy’s on.
View original post 83 more words