Seriously? How adorable!!!
- 1 pkt (250g) Arnott’s Tic Toc Biscuits
- 1 pkt (250g) Marshmallows 4 Flavours
- 1 pkt (200g) Allen’s Freckles
- 1 pkt (34g) Lifesavers Musk, Halved
- 100g White Chocolate, Melted
- Lay out the Tic Toc biscuits on a serving platter. Use the melted chocolate to ‘glue’ a marshmallow to the centre of each biscuit.
- Place a dot of glue on the top of each marshmallow and place a Freckle on top.
- Place a dot of glue on the cut surfaces of each Lifesaver half and stick it to the side for a cup handle.
- If you don’t have chocolate to use as the glue, you can make a paste using icing sugar with a few drops of water to stick these together.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more ideas, activities, recipes, jokes/riddles and competitions; as well as promotions…
View original post 20 more words